Spanish immersion in Madrid
When you choose to live in Spain, be it in a studio, shared flat, astudent’s residence or in a host family, you know that you are going to interact with native Spanish speakers anyway and this way, you are going to improve your Spanish. In SAM, we assist all the students that inquire our help to find their accommodation that fits them best.
Living in Madrid will be very useful for you when wanting to keep improving your Spanish. However, if you have Spanish classes, you could even take your Spanish to the next level. This way, you could develop your communication skills and meet other students.
In SAM, we work together with AIL Madrid Spanish Language School, a Spanish school which is accredited by the Cervantes Institute. For a Spanish school, receiving such certification is the most prestigious award as it guarantees high quality courses and services that are offered there.
Why is AIL Madrid the best option?
- We offer courses adapted to your expectations at any level in various timetables even in the evenings and weekends.
- We have 6-level Spanish courses, which cover beginner’s to the most advanced levels.
- We have average 6 students in the classroom and never more than 8. This way, you will have received all the attention and help you may need.
- We are the academy with the most competitive prices in Madrid.
- You can sign up quick and easy.
- All our teachers are native Spanish speakers and are passionate about languages and dedicated to their students’ progress.
- In AIL Madrid, we have ideal atmosphere for learning as it is relaxed and fun.
In addition, if you live in any of the accommodations offered by AIL Madrid, we give you a 10% discount over the prize of the course you choose. What are you waiting for? Sign up now.
What course can you choose?
Our customers usually choose among the following courses:
- Spanish intensive course: a large number of students arrive in Madrid shortly before starting their Erasmus, internship or exchange programme. This is an excellent way to improve their Spanish with an intensive 20-hour course. This way, you will speak confidently in few weeks.
- Evening course: those who work or have other commitments during the day usually don’t have much time to improve their Spanish. For this reason, the evening course is perfect, which takes place Monday and Wednesday, or Tuesday and Thursday. This course starts at 19:00 or at 20:30 (depending on your level).
- Friday-evening and Saturday-morning courses: if your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend a Spanish course during the week and you are free only at the weekend, AIL Madrid has the perfect courses for you. With these courses, you will be able to improve your Spanish on Fridays in the afternoon or on Sundays in the morning.
- Training courses for DELE exam: with these courses you will learn about all the tools and tips necessary to get DELE certificate. Not only will you improve your Spanish level with these courses, but you will also boost your CV. They are an advantage for your professional life.
AIL Madrid offers a wide range of Spanish courses in all levels in addition to the ones described above. In order to find the course that best fits you, you can visit the website www.ailmadrid.com. Don’t miss an opportunity of transforming your stay in Madrid into an unforgettable memory.
If you have any question or concerns, you can contact our advisors in AIL Madrid, they will be pleased to help you.